Monday, December 1, 2008

The Art Fair Season is upon us and I am excited to be in two major shows! First Jack Fischer Gallery will participate for the first time at Aqua Art Miami. Go to www.aquaartmiami.com for all the info. Dec. 4th -7th.
taco truck #3 (mariscos) 24"x18" oil on wood
R.V. #3  24"x 18" oil on wood 
orange taco truck 24"x18" oil on wood
yellow camper 20"x16" oil on wood
Sue Greenwood Fine Art will be showing for the first time at the Los Angeles Art Show, January 21-25, Los Angeles Convention Center, Downtown L.A! www.laartshow.com 


Lake View 30"x24" oil on canvas
bridge view 24"x 24" oil on wood
transit study 24"x36" oil on wood
highland park 24"x 18" oil on wood panel
Her Old Volvo 24"x24" oil on wood
Inner Coastal 40"x60" oil on canvas

I won't be in Miami in person this year but look for me at the L.A. Art Show. Feel free to contact my galleries or myself with any questions regarding the shows!