Saturday, January 31, 2009

The L.A. Art Show was great. I was there most of the week and the turnout was exciting. The parties were fun and I got to see alot of friends, new and old. I sold some work, and am left inspired to create more !
Sue's space
art tourists
lots of amazing figurative work, including Ray Turners wall of portraits
I went to school with Kevin Moore. He has always did the unexpected with amazing skill. Check out this wall of Jordans, each painted maticulusly on metal in oil.
yeah, that's a painting
my buddy Kim Cogan from San Francisco who is in a show with me at SGFA in June!
Damien Hirst, " Cathedral, St. Peters" silkscreen w/ glazes, 2007 $27000
pissed I didnt buy it for her
lots o' barack obama art!

alex kanevsky, something I would actually buy
creepy asian girl print
chill yet informed crowd